A self-registration link can be sent to the candidates for them to register themselves on the OnGrid portal by creating their own profile.
Steps involved in sending the link to the candidate:
- Log in to ongrid.in using the "Sign in" option
- Select the community in which candidate invites have to be sent for self-registration
- On the left navigation panel, click on the Invite People tab and then click on "Invite People"
- Enter the email ID of the candidate on which the invite needs to be shared along with other non-mandatory details such as the Name of the candidate, Phone number, Staff ID, Joining Date, Tags (if any).
- Expiry date (the date upto which the link is valid for the candidate) of the invite can be edited from the "Expiry Time" option
- Once the information is filled in, click on "Send Invites". A pop-up with pre-selected checks will open
- Click on "Confirm" to send the invites to the candidates
- You can also use the Bulk upload feature to send invites to multiple candidates at once